skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ROSTBIFF
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
LOVE
Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain. I want to see it now...
I'll never get tierd of it. A big inspiration... And the music :)
My favorite scene is when Amélie walks with the blind man.
ANd I want the photo book :) I have to make me one...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
ROSTBIFF
PARIS
Living in Paris. Fashion Designer.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Beng Beng Beng
Air conditioning units Service To Increase Efficiency
6 years ago
comptine du quotidien
Merry Christmas !
11 years ago
Who Care if Life Sux
My Love from the Star
11 years ago
SWEAT SHOP PARIS
Thank you!!
14 years ago
D.E.B.V.H.D.G - Torsdag til søndag
D ☼ E ☼ B ☼ V ☼ H ☼ D ☼ G
14 years ago
LUCYANDBART
mymasquerade
Piken med tennstikkene
asthmabunny
Sauvons la Culotte
flea paper
polkadots & vodkashots
Online Shop
KEEP UP!
Galerie AAA
pierre.feuille.ciseaux
what is she doing on the moon?
PARTIES PRISES: Archive
Siggelicious.v.4.0
Face Hunter
Deborahs fashion diary
mind the step
Follow this blog with bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment